MaxxECU PDM20 with accessories
The MaxxECU PDM20 is an advanced Power Distribution Module for MaxxECU units and is designed to replace fuses and relays in a modern way.
- Max 230A.
- 20 outputs (8x25A, 8x15A, 4x8A).
- 7 digital / analog (0-24V) inputs.
- All outputs can be PWM controlled.
- Dedicated +5V power supply and sensor ground.
- CAN bus for communication and setup management with MaxxECU MTune PC software.
- Overcurrent protected adjustable levels with automatic restart with soft start option.
- Warning levels for under / over currents.
- Works with all MaxxECU devices.
- Error code handling.
- Support for CAN keypads.
- Built-in energy saving mode that draws only 0.004A.
- For high loads, outputs are connected in parallel.
MaxxECU PDM20 general
- -40 to +125 deg C temperature range
- Reverse polarity protection
- 6-22V operating voltage
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
- 132x140x42mm (excluding protruding connectors)
- 1x 34-pin and 1x 26-pin Superseal connectors
- M6 screw for battery connection
- PC communication over CAN-bus via any MaxxECU to MTune
MaxxECU PDM20 inputs
- 7 digital / analog (0-24V) inputs
- Software selectable 12V pullup
- CAN keypad (4,6,8,12 keys)
MaxxECU PDM20 outputs
- 230A maximum current throughput
- All outputs are PWM capable
- Current and voltage measuring
- 6 outputs with H-bridge drivers
- Overtemperature protection
- Output overcurrent protection via emulated fuse characteristics and hardware backup protection
- Monitored +5V sensor supply output
- Outputs can be paired to increase current capacity
Available in the end of februari 2020
Official support in MTune 1.125.