BorgWarner EFR 9280 Turbo (12807100005)
The mack daddy of the EFR family, 9280 is the largest and highest power EFR turbo ever created. A brand new release for 2019, BorgWarner Turbo Systems EFR9280 uses a massive 73.7mm inducer and is intended for high power boost junkies who will push a turbo to the limit. This unique turbo was designed specifically by BW engineering to combine the high flowing 91mm compressor exducer with 73.7mm compressor inducer and the massive swallowing capacity of their 80mm turbine. Using the same 80mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel from the EFR9180, this turbo spools early yet flows a whopping 110lbs/min of air at 117k RPM maximum shaft speed. 1100HP+ easy on e85.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 91mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 73.7mm
- Max Flow Rate: 110 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4″ Ported Shroud Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler w/ integrated Vband option
- EXHAUST WHEEL 74MM EXDUCER, V BAND IN/OUT AR82.